
The day after US President Donald Trump in the Israeli of Knessa said the “war was over”, Hamas fighters tightened their grip in Gaza. Several news claimed that Hamas had killed his opponents in the main square of Gaza – on Tuesday in full view of the public.
According to Reuters report, Hamas executed a man who accused of working with Israeli forces. Several unverified videos taking rounds on social media have shown that a group of armed men focused on several others – which stated that they were Hamas opponents.
Reuters also reported that in one of the videos that was spreading on Monday, Hamas had pulled seven men to the circle of people in Gaza City, forced them to knees and shot them from behind. The Hamas source confirmed the authenticity of the video.
The latest development comes after Trump signed an agreement on the Gaza Gazette with world leaders from around the world in the Egyptian seaside resort of Sharm El-Sheikh.
Israel-Gaza truce
On Monday, Trump visited Egypt and Israel – where he addressed Kness, the Israeli parliament to mark the first steps of the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, who played a key role in mediation.
“The war was over,” Trump told reporters as he left and added that he thought he would hold the ceasefire.
The Israel-Gaza-Terra ceasefire began on Friday, a significant step to end the two-year conflict that caused Hamas’s attack on Israel 7 October 2023, which was killed by about 1,200 people and 251 were hostages.
Since then, the war has resulted in the death of about 67,000 Palestinians, according to the Ministry of Health of Gaza.
On Monday, Trump said to the Israeli parliament that the ceasefire was “not only the end of the war, it was the end of the age of terror and death”. It was called “Historical Dawn of the New Middle East”.
A day later, however, Mukhaimar Abu Saada, a political analyst from Gaza, said Fox News that Hamas had released an ultimatum who worked with Israel until October 19 to give up and seek an amnesty from Hamas – unless they participated in killing.
“Historical Dawn” or a fragile pause?
Gaza residents said the warriors were increasingly visible on Tuesday and deployed the routes needed to provide assistance. Palestinian security resources said that dozens of people have been killed in recent days in clashes between Hamas fighters and rivals, Reuters said.
A man in Gaza, who asked to stay Anonymous, said Fox News Digital that despite the official statement: “You can’t say the war is completed,” he said. “We have to wait a few weeks before we see what happens. Gaze is now gangs; Hamas is trying to fight them. If they are unifying, another war could begin.”
(Tagstotranslate) gaza





