
Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to Jammu and the main Minister Kashmir Omar Abdullah and Governor Lieutenant Manoi Sinha on Friday after Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashhtwar district in Kashmir.
PM Modi evaluated the situation and promised all help, officials were quoted by the PTI news agency.
PM Modi spoke with Abdullah and Sinha about tragedy as a result of cloudburst in Kishtware, the officials said. “He evaluated the situation and promised all help,” they added.
Also read | Cloudburst: Wallets, slippers, other life things are under the debris Video
On Thursday, a massive lightning flood was hit by cloudburst in Kishtware, killed at least 60 people and injured more than 100 others, PTI reported.
Officials said that the death victim could rise because more people were assumed.
Meanwhile, the former J&K Farooq Abdullah said, “… I think in Kishtwar more than 500 people are still trapped under the wreckage …”
The village of Chisoti, the basic camp for the annual Machail of Mat Yatra, was busy pilgrims when the disaster hit on Thursday between 12:00 and 13:00.
Also read | Kishtwar cloudburst kills over 30, hurts 100 – key points
Floods, accompanied by Mudlides and the flows of debris, buried houses, shops and vehicles, leave victims and many missing people.
The lightning floods also swept a security camp and several vehicles parked at the bus booth. The temple in the middle of the flooded area miraculously survived.
Langar (Community Kitchen) established for a devotee carried the onslaught of cloudburst, which caused lightning floods and washed away several structures, including shops and security bases.
Many vehicles at the bus booth, the starting point for the foot journey to the Himalayan temple Machail Mat, was seriously damaged by floods and mud.
Also read | “MUD in PLICS”: Doctors reveal shocking tolls on victims Uttarakhand Cloudburst
J&K Cloudburst: Found 21 bodies
The authorities in Jammu and Kashmir reportedly identified 21 bodies that were obtained from the village of Cloudburst affected by the Chisoti in the Kishtwar district, officials said on Friday.
The head official said, “Of the 45 bodies earned, 21 of their families have been identified so far. The rest is identified.”
In order to identify the deceased, the authorities share pictures of victims through the WhatsApp group with disabled families, resulting in identifying 21 of the 46 bodies, the officials said.
So far, more than 160 people have been saved and 38 are considered serious.
“We share pictures of bodies with them to identify them,” he said, adding that people were calling to find out their family members after Cloudburst.
In front of the Cloudburst-Slip-Machail and Hamori-, where two villages are imprisoned, they said that their batteries were stuck by hundreds of people after the disaster.
Also read | Hearther images show houses, lives buried under the sludge after cloudburst
“As soon as they come into contact, the authorities will become acquainted with the accurate stay of people,” they said.
Fresh search operations also dig up more victims from debris and mud in this area, the officials said.
Meanwhile, the villagers said they saw in the Chenab River that they were hovering in the Chenab River, and efforts to obtain them were also underway.
Helpdesk
On Thursday, the administration of Jammu and Kashmir in Paddar set up about 15 km from the village of Chositi, which helps people and pilgrims after the lightning floods.
Also read | Kishtwar Cloudburst: CM Sharely Share Line Numbers, Cancel “Home”
Five officials were issued to the control room. The figures are: 9858223125, 6006701934, 9797504078, 8492886895, 8493801381 and 7006463710.
Since the tragedy hit, Help has received a lot of emergency calls, the clerk said, adding that the authorities were trying to track 67 people reported to the Help desk.
(Tagstotranslate) kishtwar




