
The Israeli army said that on Tuesday, September 16, it issued an order for evacuation for the Red Sea port of Hodeidah in Yemen and attacked the area in the coming hours, the spokesman said, Reuters said.
This comes after the Israeli aviation strikes last week focused on Iranian Houthi rebels in Yemen caused significant destruction in the residential areas of the capital of Sanaa, with many houses remaining in the ruins, reporting AP. The inhabitants without the help of local authorities and widespread poverty said they could not afford to rebuild.
The strikes that occurred on Wednesday were killed by 46 people, including 11 women and five children and injured 165, according to data on the accident published on Thursday by the Ministry of Health of Rebels in Sanaa. Most of the victims were in the capital. The insurgents also said that there were 11 local journalists among those killed.
(This is an evolving story.
(Tagstotranslate) Israeli army





