
Israel and Hamas agreed with the “first phase” of their peace plan to suspend the struggles and release of at least some hostages and prisoners, and US President Donald Trump announced the outlines of the greatest breakthrough in the two -year war on Wednesday.
“This means that all hostages will be released very soon, and Israel will withdraw his units into the agreed line as the first steps to strong, durable and eternal,” Trump wrote on the social media. “All parties will be treated fairly!”
The screen of US President Donald Trump on his social account of truth and notification that Israel and Hamas signed in the first phase of Gaze agreement that allowed all Israeli hostages to be released, 8 October 2025. Social media/Via Reuters. No repetition. No archives
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on the social media, “With God’s help, we will bring them all home.” Hamas said independently that the agreement would ensure the withdrawal of Israeli troops and allowing the assistance and replacement of hostages and prisoners.
The post of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s reading “We will bring them all houses with God’s help”, after the announcement of US President Donald Trump, that there was an agreement between Israel and Hamas/on the social media website.
The agreement will be presented to the Israeli cabinet for approval on Thursday. After the approval of the Israeli force, it will start its withdrawal to the agreed limit, which is expected to last less than 24 hours, according to the higher White House official who spoke anonymously with the AP.
Also read: “What are you wearing?”: UN Workers Aid Workers promised women in Gaza food and money in exchange for sexual interaction
Hamas then has 72 hours to release hostages and the White House believes that they will start released on Monday, the official said.
Hamas to release all 20 live hostages this weekend
Hamas plans to release all 20 live hostages this weekend, people who are with this matter, said the Associated Press. The deceased hostages came out at a later stage of the phase. The Israeli army will move from 70% of the area, said the AP reported.
It was not immediately clear whether the parties made any progress on Thornier’s questions about the future of the conflict, including whether Hamas would demilitarize, as required by Trump, and any administration of war territory. However, the agreement meant the most important development from the agreement in January and February, which included the release of Israeli hostages in exchange for Palestinian prisoners.
Netanyahu convenes the Israeli government tomorrow
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said that tomorrow he would convene the government to approve the agreement.
“I thank President Trump and his team from the bottom of my heart for their determination to free our hostage for this sacred mission,” Netanyahu said.
Trump pleased by Kushner, Witkoff for concluding an agreement
“Trump was delighted with Jared Kushner and a special ambassador Steve Witkoff for their work to conclude the first phase of the agreement after arriving in Egypt earlier on Wednesday,” says the person who reported about the negotiations and speaks of the condition of anonymity to discuss the delicate negotiations.
In the lead to Wednesday’s announcement, Israeli officials pushed back to the inclusion of Marwan Barghati, the most important Palestinian prisoner, which performs five life sentences in Israeli prison, added, as stated by AP.
Israeli US officials explained that the release of Barghiti would set out far -right members of the Netanyahu coalition.
It was not immediately clear which Palestinian prisoners, including Barghotiti, would be included in the first phase of the agreement.
Hamas says the agreement has reached the end of war in Gaza
Hamas announced that an agreement was achieved to end the conflict in Gaza, which guarantees the withdrawal of Israeli troops, the entry of humanitarian aid and the replacement of hostages and prisoners.
The group stated in its statement that the agreement came after the “responsible and serious negotiations” on the proposal of President Donald Trump. Hamas called on Trump and the mediators to ensure that Israel implements all agrees agreed without delay or changes.
Qatar says that Israel will agree on the first phase of the Gazette ceasefire agreement.
Foreign Ministry spokesman says Qatar that Israel and Hamas have reached an agreement on all provisions and implementing mechanisms of the first phase of the Gaza ceasefire agreement.
The agreement “will lead to war, release of Israeli hostages and Palestinian prisoners and assistance,” said Majoded al-Onsari, spokesman for the foreign ministry, spoke on behalf of the Mediators of the Agreement. He said the details would be announced later.
Group representing the Hostage Families receives a hunter report with “excitement”
Forum for family hostage, local organization representing many families hostage, she said she had received a truce report with “excitement, expectations and concern”.
The Forum urged the Israeli government to immediately convene to approve the agreement, and appreciate Trump for his “determination and determination that led to this historical breakthrough”.
Israeli war
The war began with Hamas’s attack on Israel 7 October 2023, resulting in about 1,200 people’s death, of which many civilians and taking 251 hostages. Israeli retaliatory military events caused extensive devastation in Gaza and left tens of thousands of Palestinians dead and caused global political tension.
This means a third attempt at a ceasefire since the beginning of the conflict.
The first ceasefire in November 2023 saw over 100 hostages, especially women and children, liberated in exchange for Palestinian prisoners, but shortly thereafter collapsed. The second, in January and February of this year, led to the release of 25 Israeli hostages and the return of another eight organs in exchange for nearly 2,000 Palestinian prisoners. This ceasefire ended in March after Israel started a surprising bombing.
The growing number of experts, including those from the UN bodies, accused the Israeli offensive of Gaza of reaching genocide, which is an accusation that Israel denies.
Since now, according to the Ministry of Health of Gaza, which is under control of Hamas, was killed by more than 67,000 Palestinians. The Ministry’s data, even if some are attacked by some, are widely considered to be the most accurate estimates of war victims by all the most accurate estimates of war victims.
In the middle of this, Gaza remains in the debris, with many Palestinians fled from the latest attack of ground ground Israel. Thousands were looking for refuge in makeshift tents along the beach in the Central Gaza and often used shelter blankets because they are waiting for a possible breakthrough in the ongoing conflict.
(Tagstotranslate) Israel





